Colorado Division of Insurance hosts public forum Sept. 27
September 22, 2016
Health insurance meeting in Denver Sept. 27
The Colorado Division of Insurance hosts a public forum on health insurance plans and its recent approval of premiums for 2017 in Denver on Tuesday, Sept. 27, from 3-5 p.m.
On average, monthly premiums are increasing statewide by more than 20 percent on the individual market. In many communities, increases could reach more than 40 percent, pushing thousands of Coloradans to the financial breaking point.
Join a group of community members and leaders from the Western Slope at the meeting to insure the mountain region's voice is heard. The meeting takes place in Room A of the Legislative Services Building (200 E 14th Ave. in Denver) across from the Capitol.
For more information, or to coordinate and/or carpool, contact Summit County Commissioner Dan Gibbs at email@example.com or (970) 333-4707.
Trending In: Local
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Outlets to host Wednesday hiring event featuring dozens of big-name brands
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Dillon Dam Road to close for scheduled maintenance Oct.15-19
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Quandary muddles over mud season
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion