Colorado Division of Insurance hosts public forum Sept. 27
September 22, 2016
Health insurance meeting in Denver Sept. 27
The Colorado Division of Insurance hosts a public forum on health insurance plans and its recent approval of premiums for 2017 in Denver on Tuesday, Sept. 27, from 3-5 p.m.
On average, monthly premiums are increasing statewide by more than 20 percent on the individual market. In many communities, increases could reach more than 40 percent, pushing thousands of Coloradans to the financial breaking point.
Join a group of community members and leaders from the Western Slope at the meeting to insure the mountain region's voice is heard. The meeting takes place in Room A of the Legislative Services Building (200 E 14th Ave. in Denver) across from the Capitol.
For more information, or to coordinate and/or carpool, contact Summit County Commissioner Dan Gibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 333-4707.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system
- CDOT to begin road work on Highway 9 in Frisco
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- An FAQ for paying property taxes in Summit County
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver