Colorado health insurance regulators holding public meeting on 2018 premium rates
October 18, 2017
The Colorado Division of Insurance will be hosting a public forum to discuss 2018 health insurance premium rates at the state capitol in Denver on Thursday, Oct. 19 from 1-3 p.m.
The Division will present a summary of the premiums, along with information on how it reviews the premiums filed by the insurance carriers. Representatives from Colorado insurance carriers will also be present to discuss the premiums and how they develop their rates. After this, the forum will be open for public questions and comments regarding the 2018 plans and premiums.
Summit County Commissioner Dan Gibbs will be attending and helping arrange travel to Denver for Summit residents. For more information, contact Gibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Local
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Tuesday workshop at CMC Breckenridge to focus on building a welcoming community
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)