Colorado Mountain College offers girls’ science workshop July 6
June 12, 2017
Colorado Mountain College's Breckenridge enrichment program is offering a fun science workshop for girls on July 6.
The laboratory workshop will introduce scientific experimentation through slime-making and is great for girls ages 7 and up with all types of interests. Attendees will join CMC adjunct science faculty member Misha Boehm and create three kinds of slime during this two-hour tutorial.
Space in the summer seminar at CMC's Breckenridge campus (107 Denison Placer Rd., Room 212) is limited to 20, so pre-registration is encouraged. Cost is $10 and questions should be directed to Sheri Weinman at 970-968-5801.
To register, visit: EventBrite.com and search "Make Slime" with "Breckenridge, CO."
Trending In: Local
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system
- CDOT to begin road work on Highway 9 in Frisco
- An FAQ for paying property taxes in Summit County
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines