Colorado Mountain College Summit County ‘Back to School’ events Aug. 25
August 8, 2017
Colorado Mountain College will open the doors of its two Summit County campuses in Breckenridge and Dillon on Friday, Aug. 25, for respective back to school-reunion events.
All are invited to join in a reunion for old and young alike, sample a quick course or two, and gather with many who have been part of the community college network over the past 50 years. All events are free and open to the public.
The day begins at an open house in Dillon running from 9:30 a.m. to noon. The party shifts over to Breckenridge starting at 1 p.m. with a faculty-led mini-class, followed by a historical discussion of CMC and a two-hour reunion event later into the day.
RSVPs to either are encouraged, and for a full list of the day's activities in Summit County, please visit: CMCBecauseOfYou.org/campus-celebrations, or call 970-453-6757.
Trending In: Local
- Frisco releases summer race schedule
- ‘Skiing off to war’ presents story of 10th Mountain Division Wednesday
- Man killed in avalanche near Breckenridge ID’ed as experts warn of heightened danger
- Permit system goes into effect Wednesday for overnight visitors to Conundrum Hot Springs
- Boulder’s Mark Williams delightfully disrupting best-laid Democratic campaign plans
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne