Colorado Mountain College’s Dillon campus presents ‘pet talk’ Friday, March 24
March 20, 2017
Come learn more about Fido as Colorado Mountain College's enrichment workshop program presents "Pet Talk" at the Dillon campus' Annex Building on Friday, March 24.
Representatives from the Buffalo Mountain Animal Clinic will be on hand to teach attendees about how pets touch our lives. A local veterinarian will also provide tips for how best to provide compassionate care for the domestic animals we love.
The one-hour event, from 6:30-7:30 p.m. and located at 325 Fielder Ave. in Dillon, is free and open to the public, but CMC requests you call to reserve a seat, as space is limited. To attend, please contact Sheri Weinman at 970-468-5801.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system
- CDOT to begin road work on Highway 9 in Frisco
- Summit Historical Society comes to a crossroads as president nears retirement
- Breckenridge to start charging for parking at South Gondola Lot this summer
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skimmer charged with pair of misdemeanors, dodging possible felony
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Are e-bikes the future or a scourge on Summit County’s recreation paths?
- Breckenridge breaks ground on $50 million water treatment plant