Colorado school assessment growth results this Tuesday, Sept. 20
September 18, 2016
The Colorado Department of Education will release academic growth summary information from the 2016 Colorado Measures of Academic Success (CMAS) standardized testing in English language arts and math on Tuesday, Sept. 20.
In 2009, Colorado led the nation with the roll out of the Colorado Growth Model. The framework supplemented assessment data by providing information about how a student progressed from a year-to-year basis. It also showed how much a student grew compared to his/her academic peers.
The CDE will hold a webinar with Dan Jorgensen, accountability support manager, and Alyssa Pearson, associate commissioner of accountability and data analysis, on Monday, Sept. 19, at 2 p.m. The two will present an overview of the academic growth summary information and answer any questions related to the forthcoming release. To join the webinar, visit: https://enetlearning.adobeconnect.com/growthresults2016.
For additional information about the Colorado Growth Model, visit: http://www.cde.state.co/us/schoolview/coloradogrowthmodel.
Trending In: Local
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Frisco child pornography trial hinges on disturbing images, chain of custody for digital evidence
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case