Comfort Dental to offer free services on Christmas Eve Day
December 22, 2016
Comfort Dental will be hosting its 33rd annual Care Day Saturday, Dec. 24, offering free dental care to those in need. Since 1984, Comfort Dental has provided free dental care to anyone on Christmas Eve Day.
Patients are helped on a first-come, first-served basis for receiving a variety of basic dental care from cleanings to extractions. More serious dental problems are handled on a case-by-base basis and at the discretion of the individual dentist.
Last year on Care Day, Comfort Dental offices saw 4,000 patients nationally and gave away $1.4 million in free dental services. Since Care Day began, Comfort Dental has given away over $21.4 million in dental services.
Offices will be open on December 24th from 7:30-11:30 a.m., but the public should contact their local Comfort Dental office for more information. There is a Comfort Dental located at 354 Blue River Parkway in Silverthorne. Their phone number is (970) 262-2273.
Trending In: Local
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Co-defendant testifies in Ramon Villa sexual assault trial
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Jury finds Kenneth Casey guilty in Frisco child pornography trial
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death