Copper Mountain Resort debuts WitchCraft fall festival
August 29, 2017
The WitchCraft fall family festival is making its debut at Copper Mountain Resort this year, featuring pumpkin painting, hay rides, a haunted house and other seasonal activities.
WitchCraft has previously been held at Killington Ski Area in Vermont, Copper's sister mountain, and it will now be taking place in Summit as well on Sept. 8-10 and 15-17.
"We're excited to bring WitchCraft to Copper this fall," Copper Mountain senior vice president Jesse True said in a news release. "It's our hope that WitchCraft becomes an unforgettable fall family experience with everything we're offering at a time of year when Colorado's autumn scenery is idyllic."
In addition to fall recreation opportunities, WitchCraft will also feature a craft beer pairing dinner, chili cook-off and Cajun-themed culinary events. There will also be a beer garden and live music featuring performances by Sam's Funky Nation and Count Tutu.
Ticket packages can be found online at http://www.CopperWitchCraft.com.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge’s short-term rentals won’t see any ‘no-knock raids,’ staff explains
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Glitchy DMV systems, hiker deaths, understaffed jail — just some of the issues facing Summit County
- WOW! art sale takes place Sunday
- Breckenridge Food and Wine festival diverts over 3K pounds of waste from landfill
- Breckenridge updates rules for short-term rentals amid firestorm of protests
- UPDATE: 43-year-old Pennsylvania woman killed in 150-foot fall on Mount Royal
- Another piece falls into place for ‘legacy’ housing project in Silverthorne
- Summit County gets a clearer picture of how health care costs are driving up premiums