Copper Mountain Resort accepting environmental applications
December 5, 2016
Copper environment grant process opens
The 2017 grant cycle is now open for the Copper Environmental Fund (CEF) and accepting applications.
Environmentally focused organizations are encouraged to apply with programs throughout Summit and Lake counties. The fund is made up entirely of Copper Mountain Resort employee donations and is intended to help youth-based environmental project ideas.
The CEF was founded in 2007 by Copper Mountain employees and has supported more than 56 projects with approaching $175,000 in donation to date. The deadline to apply is Dec. 31. The application and more information about the fund can be found at coppercolorado.com/CEF.
Trending In: Local
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape