County to close Swan Mountain Road Wednesday, Thursday for guardrail work
December 11, 2017
Swan Mountain Road will be closed from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday and 8 a.m. to noon, Wednesday, according to the Summit County Road and Bridge Department.
The closure is to allow crews to install a guardrail, and drivers should plan to use alternate routes.
While crews are working, the road will be closed to traffic in both directions, from Farmer's Korner to the entrance of the Snake River Inlet Trailhead, just west of Glen Cove.
Access from Highway 6 to Summit Cove and Glen Cove will not be affected, according to the department.
Trending In: Local
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Ever-present threat of wildfire leads Breckenridge to rethink Fourth of July fireworks