County to close Swan Mountain Road Wednesday, Thursday for guardrail work
December 11, 2017
Swan Mountain Road will be closed from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday and 8 a.m. to noon, Wednesday, according to the Summit County Road and Bridge Department.
The closure is to allow crews to install a guardrail, and drivers should plan to use alternate routes.
While crews are working, the road will be closed to traffic in both directions, from Farmer's Korner to the entrance of the Snake River Inlet Trailhead, just west of Glen Cove.
Access from Highway 6 to Summit Cove and Glen Cove will not be affected, according to the department.
Trending In: Local
- Dave and Amanda Repsher settle back into Summit County life years after deadly helicopter crash
- Summit County is contemplating changing tax assessment rates on for-profit homeowners
- String of fights at Summit High School could lead to charges against multiple students
- Summit Daily letters: Shame on you, town of Breck
- Slash and burn: photos from the pile burnings along Swan Mountain Road