Dillon chapter of P.E.O. is offering an academic scholarship to a female college student
May 8, 2018
The Dillon chapter of P.E.O. is offering an academic scholarship to a female college student in her junior or senior year who is pursuing a post-graduate degree or enrolled in her final year of a vocational or technical program.
Applicants must be female and a graduate of Summit County High School and/or a resident of Summit County. Criteria for this scholarship include a demonstration of academic achievement, financial need, commitment to goals and community involvement.
To request an application, contact Patty Fry at email@example.com or call 970-468-6398. Completed applications and transcripts must be received by June 8. Interviews will be conducted in June.
P.E.O. provides educational opportunities for women by offering scholarships, grants, awards, and loans to help women enhance their lives through learning.
Trending In: Local
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Justin Erwin accepts plea agreement in 2016 Silverthorne sexual assault case