Dillon chapter of P.E.O. is offering an academic scholarship to a female college student
May 8, 2018
The Dillon chapter of P.E.O. is offering an academic scholarship to a female college student in her junior or senior year who is pursuing a post-graduate degree or enrolled in her final year of a vocational or technical program.
Applicants must be female and a graduate of Summit County High School and/or a resident of Summit County. Criteria for this scholarship include a demonstration of academic achievement, financial need, commitment to goals and community involvement.
To request an application, contact Patty Fry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-468-6398. Completed applications and transcripts must be received by June 8. Interviews will be conducted in June.
P.E.O. provides educational opportunities for women by offering scholarships, grants, awards, and loans to help women enhance their lives through learning.
Trending In: Local
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Co-defendant testifies in Ramon Villa sexual assault trial