Dillon Dam Road to close Tuesday, Sept. 26 for routine maintenance
September 25, 2017
Dillon Dam Road will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 26 for routine maintenance work by Denver Water and the Summit County Road and Bridge Department.
Emergency vehicle access will be maintained and the recreation path along the road will stay open throughout the maintenance work, according to a Denver Water news release.
The road closure has been coordinated with the Dillon Dam Security Task Force, which is composed of officials from Denver Water, Summit County Government and the towns of Dillon, Silverthorne and Frisco, as well as local law enforcement and emergency response agencies.
Trending In: Local
- Applicants received ahead of Monday’s deadline likely to land homes at Silverthorne’s Smith Ranch
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Glitchy DMV systems, hiker deaths, understaffed jail — just some of the issues facing Summit County
- Summit Human Services honored with state award
- Hiker who died on Quandary identified as 67-year-old David Law
- UPDATE: 43-year-old Pennsylvania woman killed in 150-foot fall on Mount Royal
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- New and approved in Silverthorne: Town gives 114-room hotel preliminary OK
- Tyler Gorrell, a 33-year-old Denver resident, is missing in Silverthorne’s backcountry
- Local Hiking Trails Summit: The magnificent amphitheater of Mayflower Gulch