Dillon Marina to auction off four pontoon boats
September 12, 2017
The Dillon Marina is selling four of its pontoon boats through a silent auction with the minimum bids starting at $4,000.
All of the boats for sale come with either a 65 or 75 horsepower Evinrude ETEC outboard motor. They are being sold as-is without a warranty or a trailer.
The auction incudes a 2009 22-foot Maurell Crest II pontoon boat ($4,000 minimum bid), a 2009 22-foot Maurell Crest II pontoon boat called Brian ($5,000), a 2009 22-foot Maurell Crest II Pontoon Boat ($5,000) and a 2012 23-foot Maurell Crest II Pontoon Boat ($6,500).
A maximum of one bid per person per boat is allowed, and no more than one boat will be sold to a single bidder.
Also, the boats will be awarded to highest bidder, but if one bidder wins multiple boats, he or she will only be awarded the boat for the highest bid amount. The remaining boats will go to their next highest bidders.
In the case of a tie, the tying-bidders will be asked to resubmit a new bid via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by a specified date.
Recommended Stories For You
All of the boats are available for viewing at the Dillon Marina. For specific information, email email@example.com
Bids must be postmarked or hand delivered by 5 p.m. Oct. 2. They should be submitted inside a sealed envelope and dropped off at the marina, 150 Marina Drive Dillon, or Dillon Town Hall, 275 Lake Dillon Drive Dillon. Bids can be mailed to the marina at PO Box 1825 Dillon, CO 80435 or to town hall at PO Box 8 Dillon, CO 80435.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system
- CDOT to begin road work on Highway 9 in Frisco
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Summit Historical Society comes to a crossroads as president nears retirement
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skimmer charged with pair of misdemeanors, dodging possible felony
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Are e-bikes the future or a scourge on Summit County’s recreation paths?
- Breckenridge breaks ground on $50 million water treatment plant