Dillon Town Council holds second September meeting
September 22, 2016
The Dillon Town Council had its regular meeting on Tuesday, where it discussed materials and costs for a stair project from Marina Place to the marina. The council voted to go forward with the project and enter into contract with MK Development Corporation.
The council also voted on resolutions to remodel the third floor of town hall, install a 24-hour ballot box and to move forward with the Little Beaver Trail improvement project.
A citizen again expressed concerns over the controversial Dillon Amphitheater project, which has drawn design criticisms. The council is reviewing possible exterior materials for the new structure before taking the final design to the Planning and Zoning Committee in November.
Trending In: Local
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs