Dillon Town Council reviewing hotel proposal at Tuesday meeting
March 20, 2017
The Dillon Town Council will be considering a proposal for a 6-story hotel at the corner of Highway 6 and Lake Dillon Drive during its regular meeting on Tuesday night at 7 p.m. in the Dillon Town Hall.
At 6 p.m. the council will be conducting a site visit to the proposed development's location at 176 Lake Dillon Drive.
The planning and zoning commission has already approved the proposal. It would consist of a rooftop bar and restaurant as well as 83 hotel rooms and 23 residential units.
The project, billed as a way to stir up economic activity in Dillon, has gotten a generally positive reception from local residents, although some have raised concerns over the building's proposed height, which is considerably higher than the code allows and would require an exemption.
Trending In: Local
- Frisco releases summer race schedule
- Man killed in avalanche near Breckenridge ID’ed as experts warn of heightened danger
- Permit system goes into effect Wednesday for overnight visitors to Conundrum Hot Springs
- Red, White and Blue Fire Protection District hosting candidate forum ahead of first contested board election in years
- The third phase of the Frisco Bay Marina Master Plan unveiled to Frisco residents
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- At Copper Mountain Resort’s closing weekend, slopesoakers explain what makes a great pond skimmer (video)