Dillon Town Council to consider condo proposal during regular meeting
April 2, 2018
The Dillon Town Council will be holding a public hearing on a proposed condominium development during its regular meeting on Tuesday, April 3 at 7 p.m. at Dillon Town Hall.
Uptown 240, formerly known as Dillon Gateway, would include 80 residential units and a mix of restaurant or retail space on the corner of Buffalo Street and Lake Dillon Drive. The Planning and Zoning Commission recommended approval of the project after a public hearing on March 7.
Council will also be considering a resolution authorizing Ice Castles LLC to temporarily rent space for equipment storage on one of the town's snow storage lots at a cost of $350 a month.
Proclamations recognizing outgoing mayor Kevin Burns and outgoing councilman Tim Westerberg are also on the agenda
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort’s ‘epic’ winter keeps getting better as it nears 200 inches for the season
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Misjudgments led to avalanche that killed Longmont man in southwestern Colorado, according to report