Dillon Town Council to review upcoming developments at regular meeting
October 2, 2017
The Dillon town council will be holding its first regular meeting of the month on Tuesday at 7 p.m. at Dillon Town Hall.
Council will be considering a resolution approving a development project for Christy Sports, which intends to demolish and replace its current building and parking lot.
Also on the agenda is a resolution that would require a residential development at the Dillon Ridge marketplace to reserve 18 units, half of its planned total of 36, to be reserved for people who work a minimum of 30 hours a week in Summit County.
During a work session before the meeting from 5 to 5:30 p.m., council will also be reviewing easements and workforce housing covenants for the Dillon Flats condominium project approved last month.
Trending In: Local
- Steadman Clinic opens new expanded facility in Frisco
- Silverthorne finalizes pay increase for next town council
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Keystone Resort changes up parking situation in advance of opening day
- Friends of the Dillon Ranger District to host second annual Casino Night fundraiser on Feb. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort’s ‘epic’ winter keeps getting better as it nears 200 inches for the season
- Misjudgments led to avalanche that killed Longmont man in southwestern Colorado, according to report
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area