Eastern European style cafe open in Breckenridge
December 18, 2016
Eastern European style cafe open in Breck
Mom's Baking Co, a café off of Main Street in Breckenridge, had its grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony on Thursday. The shop is located at 100 N. Main St.
The café's owner and cook, Ema Landis, was previously a sous chef for the Chzech Olympic team in the '90s. She moved to the United States in 2001 and was the pastry chef at Modi's before opening Mom's Baking Co.
Mom's is open for breakfast and lunch, from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. The café offers surprise pastries for $4 after 3:30 p.m. and a coffee of the month. Landis also makes baked tea from a family recipe.
Trending In: Local
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Co-defendant testifies in Ramon Villa sexual assault trial
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Jury finds Kenneth Casey guilty in Frisco child pornography trial
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death