Eastern European style cafe open in Breckenridge
December 18, 2016
Eastern European style cafe open in Breck
Mom's Baking Co, a café off of Main Street in Breckenridge, had its grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony on Thursday. The shop is located at 100 N. Main St.
The café's owner and cook, Ema Landis, was previously a sous chef for the Chzech Olympic team in the '90s. She moved to the United States in 2001 and was the pastry chef at Modi's before opening Mom's Baking Co.
Mom's is open for breakfast and lunch, from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. The café offers surprise pastries for $4 after 3:30 p.m. and a coffee of the month. Landis also makes baked tea from a family recipe.
Trending In: Local
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape