Edward Jones financial advisory vet opens new office in Breckenridge
April 14, 2017
A new Edward Jones financial advisory office has opened in Breckenridge at Main Street Station in suite B-4-A. Robin Drabant opened the location in February after running the Edward Jones in Dillon for more than three years. Drabant specializes in retirement planning.
Brett Rudolph is now the financial advisor at the Dillon location.
Edward Jones is a national financial advisory firm that aims to help people plan investments and retirement. The company also helps with long-term financial planning to help people save for their children's college tuition. There are three offices in Summit County: Frisco, Dillon and Breckenridge.
Trending In: Local
- Former students will hold benefit recital for cherished Summit County dance instructor stricken by cancer, stroke
- Frisco Bay Marina’s ‘Big Dig’ would dredge tons of soil to extend boating season, make way for bigger vessels
- Skier killed in tree collision at Breckenridge Ski Resort identified by coroner
- Hey, Spike! bids former Summit Daily News publisher Jim Morgan a happy retirement
- Should Colorado host the Winter Olympics? The Summit Daily wants to hear from you
- Prominent climate scientist predicts Summit County’s climate in 2050. It might not be what you expect
- New parking garage comes with plans to better manage traffic in downtown Breckenridge
- Frisco residents resist ballot measure that would authorize workforce housing on “pocket park”
- In Summit County, vacation rentals often, but not always, more profitable than long-term leasing
- High Country Crime: Pain drugs stolen from ski patrol shack atop Buttermilk