Experts to discuss end-of-life-care at Frisco public discussion
September 5, 2016
The Conversation Project will be holding a guided conversation on how to talk with loved ones about wishes for end-of-life care on Thursday, Sept. 8 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Summit County Community and Senior Center in Frisco.
The free event will be led by Celynn McClarrinon, MSW, a certified grief recovery specialist who has worked in hospice for the past 10 years in Vail and is a local expert on the subject.
She will be joined by David Helmer, a Frisco lawyer who will discuss some important legal considerations related to end-of-life planning.
Time will be allowed for a Q&A and group discussion, and snacks will be provided. RSVP to the Alpine Area Agency on Aging at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-468-0295 ext. 117.
Trending In: Local
- Dillon man wins Summit County Rotary Club’s annual car raffle
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- A 10 mile stretch between Silverthorne and Kremmling is the deadliest on all of Highway 9
- Breckenridge reels from boy’s death as investigation into fatal truck-on-bike collision continues
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Boulder man hikes Mosquito-TenMile from Trout Creek Pass to Mount Royal (podcast)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect