Free senior law workshop on Sept. 12
August 25, 2018
Free Senior Law workshop
On Wednesday, Sept. 12, the Alpine Area Agency on Aging and Colorado Legal Services are hosting a free senior law workshop at the Summit Community and Senior Center from 9:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. to educate seniors about legal issues and topics relevant to aging. RSVP is required.
The workshop will include information about topics such as estate planning, long-term care, protecting online information, tax law changes, capacity to make legal and medical decisions, Wills & Trusts, and other important topics. The workshops are being presented by expert attorneys in each of these fields. This workshop is open to all interested parties, and several attorneys will be available for free 15-minute individual legal consultations.
Free lunch will be provided. RSVP required by September 4 by calling 970-468-0295 ext. 107, or by visiting 2018SummitSeniorLawDay.eventbrite.com.
— Deepan Dutta
Trending In: Local
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Tuesday workshop at CMC Breckenridge to focus on building a welcoming community
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)