Friday’s Coffee Talk to focus on $17M rec center remodel in Breckenridge
January 10, 2018
Following last month's Coffee Talk focused on a new parking garage that was attended by almost three-dozen people, Breckenridge Mayor Eric Mamula will be back in action Friday morning at the Breckenridge Recreation Center.
Starting at 8 a.m., Mamula and other town officials will be inside the rec center's newly remodeled multi-purpose room, which is part of a massive $17 million remodeling project at the rec center, 880 Airport Road.
The Coffee Talks with the mayor are free, and in addition to the morning event, the center will be offering free admission, activities and fitness classes from 5:30 a.m. until 9 p.m. Friday.
Also, tours of the newly remodeled facility will be given at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., noon, 1 p.m., 4 p.m., 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. while tours of pool improvements will be available at 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m., all on Friday.
Trending In: Local
- Big Boi joins Gramatik for Breck’s Mountain Dew Snow Dance
- Frisco cuts ribbon on new workforce housing units
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Silverthorne to host open house to help ease short-term rentals into new system
- Dillon Valley Elementary will be closed Wednesday due to a water main break
- Bell tolls for Breckenridge trail troll as town council votes to remove controversial art piece
- Danish artist Thomas Dambo wants to save Breckenridge’s embattled trail troll
- In Summit County, government action on short-term rentals leads to new business
- Colorado marijuana study finds positives for law enforcement, usage significantly up