Friday’s Coffee Talk to focus on $17M rec center remodel in Breckenridge
January 10, 2018
Following last month's Coffee Talk focused on a new parking garage that was attended by almost three-dozen people, Breckenridge Mayor Eric Mamula will be back in action Friday morning at the Breckenridge Recreation Center.
Starting at 8 a.m., Mamula and other town officials will be inside the rec center's newly remodeled multi-purpose room, which is part of a massive $17 million remodeling project at the rec center, 880 Airport Road.
The Coffee Talks with the mayor are free, and in addition to the morning event, the center will be offering free admission, activities and fitness classes from 5:30 a.m. until 9 p.m. Friday.
Also, tours of the newly remodeled facility will be given at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., noon, 1 p.m., 4 p.m., 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. while tours of pool improvements will be available at 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m., all on Friday.
Trending In: Local
- Widow’s benefits halved after late husband tests positive for marijuana in Loveland Ski Area death
- Justin Erwin trial hears testimony from accuser’s boyfriend, bartenders
- Successful fight against the Buffalo Mountain Fire rooted in stellar performances, strong relationships
- Erwin faces his accuser, law enforcement officials, in second day of testimony
- Breckenridge theater director quits after board apologizes for Trump sketch at fundraiser