Friday’s Coffee Talk to focus on $17M rec center remodel in Breckenridge
January 10, 2018
Following last month's Coffee Talk focused on a new parking garage that was attended by almost three-dozen people, Breckenridge Mayor Eric Mamula will be back in action Friday morning at the Breckenridge Recreation Center.
Starting at 8 a.m., Mamula and other town officials will be inside the rec center's newly remodeled multi-purpose room, which is part of a massive $17 million remodeling project at the rec center, 880 Airport Road.
The Coffee Talks with the mayor are free, and in addition to the morning event, the center will be offering free admission, activities and fitness classes from 5:30 a.m. until 9 p.m. Friday.
Also, tours of the newly remodeled facility will be given at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., noon, 1 p.m., 4 p.m., 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. while tours of pool improvements will be available at 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m., all on Friday.
Trending In: Local
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Tuesday workshop at CMC Breckenridge to focus on building a welcoming community
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)