Friends of the Dillon Ranger District seeking Frisco BrewSki volunteers
March 6, 2017
Friends of the Dillon Ranger District is seeking volunteers to help out at Frisco's 2nd annual BrewSki, a happy hour Nordic skiing event on Saturday, March 11, at the Frisco Nordic Center from 1-5 p.m.
The town is looking for people to help set up and tear down the event as well as provide registration, costume judging and beer services. In exchange, the town is offering to make a donation to the FDRD for each even participant. Roughly 200 people are currently projected to attend.
FDRD hopes to have a total of 10 volunteers including the group's board members. To sign up, click here and go to the March 11 page.
Trending In: Local
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Letter to the Editor: SDN not-so fair and balanced