Friends of the Dillon Ranger District seeking Frisco BrewSki volunteers
March 6, 2017
Friends of the Dillon Ranger District is seeking volunteers to help out at Frisco's 2nd annual BrewSki, a happy hour Nordic skiing event on Saturday, March 11, at the Frisco Nordic Center from 1-5 p.m.
The town is looking for people to help set up and tear down the event as well as provide registration, costume judging and beer services. In exchange, the town is offering to make a donation to the FDRD for each even participant. Roughly 200 people are currently projected to attend.
FDRD hopes to have a total of 10 volunteers including the group's board members. To sign up, click here and go to the March 11 page.
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne finalizes pay increase for next town council
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Keystone Resort changes up parking situation in advance of opening day
- Friends of the Dillon Ranger District to host second annual Casino Night fundraiser on Feb. 7
- Steadman Clinic opens new expanded facility in Frisco
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?
- Gibbs resigns as commissioner for Polis cabinet post, Democrats will appoint a successor