Friends of the Dillon Ranger District seeking Frisco BrewSki volunteers
March 6, 2017
Friends of the Dillon Ranger District is seeking volunteers to help out at Frisco's 2nd annual BrewSki, a happy hour Nordic skiing event on Saturday, March 11, at the Frisco Nordic Center from 1-5 p.m.
The town is looking for people to help set up and tear down the event as well as provide registration, costume judging and beer services. In exchange, the town is offering to make a donation to the FDRD for each even participant. Roughly 200 people are currently projected to attend.
FDRD hopes to have a total of 10 volunteers including the group's board members. To sign up, click here and go to the March 11 page.
Trending In: Local
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Tuesday workshop at CMC Breckenridge to focus on building a welcoming community
- Outlets to host Wednesday hiring event featuring dozens of big-name brands
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited