Frisco bike path and road closures expected in coming week for paving and milling work
April 30, 2018
Frisco will be experiencing several recreation path and road closures in the coming weeks as the summer construction season begins.
The Lake Front Trail will be closed from Highway 9 to Lake Point Circle on May 1-2 for paving, and pedestrians and bicycles will be diverted to a detour along Summit Boulevard.
On Friday, May 4, Meadow Drive will have a single lane closure for milling work, and drivers should expect delays there. Meadow Drive will be closed entirely on Monday, May 7 for paving, and drivers will need to use alternate routes.
The Colorado Department of Transportation, meanwhile, will be carrying out work on Highway 9 between Main Street and Interstate 70 for several weeks, and drivers should expect periodic lane closures there.
For more information contact Frisco Public Works at (970) 668-0836.
Trending In: Local
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Tuesday workshop at CMC Breckenridge to focus on building a welcoming community
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)