Frisco/Copper Creek’s Mayor’s Cup to be held September 10
July 31, 2018
Mayor's Cup on September 10
On Monday, September 10, the Town of Frisco and Building Hope are partnering for a second year to organize a golf tournament at the Copper Creek Golf Course. Last year, the Mayor's Cup raised over $18,000 for Building Hope's mission to create a more effective mental health system that promotes emotional health, reduces stigma and improves access to care for everyone in Summit County.
Registration for this year's event will include 18 holes of golf at Copper Creek Golf Course, a cart, a goodie bag, bagged lunch, post play BBQ and beer. The tournament is limited to 36 teams. Mulligans will be available for sale for $25 each with a maximum of eight per team. Check in will begin at 9:00 am with play beginning at 10:00 am.
Registration is $130 per person, $520 for a team of four, and includes sponsorship.
For more information, visit FriscoMayorsCup.com.
Recommended Stories For You
— Deepan Dutta
Trending In: Local
- Dillon man wins Summit County Rotary Club’s annual car raffle
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Breckenridge reels from boy’s death as investigation into fatal truck-on-bike collision continues
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Frisco child pornography trial hinges on disturbing images, chain of custody for digital evidence
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs
- Williams Sonoma outlet coming to Silverthorne this fall