Frisco Free Family Fun Fair to bring bouncy castles and more to Saturday’s Strider for Life
August 17, 2017
The Frisco Free Family Fun Fair will be coming to the Frisco Adventure Park from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, offering live juggling, a quad bungee jumper, bouncy castles, an inflatable slide and other kid-friendly attractions, a Kaiser Permanente news release said.
Vendors and sponsors will also be on hand to offer information and sign-ups for local activities. All of the activities will be free, but Kaiser Permanente said it encourages parents to bring money for the vendors and kids' snacks.
The event will coincide with the third annual Strider For Life children's bike race fundraiser benefitting Summit County Flight For Life. Registration for the race, open to children ages 1 through 5, opens at 10 a.m. Saturday, and the race itself starts at 11. The entry fee is $10 and include a T-shirt and race day bike plate.
Trending In: Local
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape