Frisco hosting reception for new council members
April 12, 2018
Frisco will be hosting a reception to welcome its new town council members and give thanks to departing members at Town Hall, on April 24, from 6-7 p.m. Light appetizers will be provided.
Local business owner and former Councilman Dan Fallon will be returning to Town Hall to assume a four-year term. In addition to his 2006-08 council term, the 28-year Frisco resident has also served on the town's Master Plan Committee, Housing Task Force and Marina Master Plan Committee.
Melissa Sherburne, who currently sits on the Frisco Planning Commission, will also be taking on a four-year term. She has lived in Frisco for the past seven years and serves as director of acquisitions for development company Brynn Grey Partners.
Sherburne and Fallon will be replacing outgoing Councilman Dan Kibbie and Councilwoman Kim Cancelosi. Incumbents Rick Ihnken and Hunter Mortensen will be returning to council for two- and four-year terms, respectively.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?
- Gibbs resigns as commissioner for Polis cabinet post, Democrats will appoint a successor