Frisco hosting reception for new council members
April 12, 2018
Frisco will be hosting a reception to welcome its new town council members and give thanks to departing members at Town Hall, on April 24, from 6-7 p.m. Light appetizers will be provided.
Local business owner and former Councilman Dan Fallon will be returning to Town Hall to assume a four-year term. In addition to his 2006-08 council term, the 28-year Frisco resident has also served on the town's Master Plan Committee, Housing Task Force and Marina Master Plan Committee.
Melissa Sherburne, who currently sits on the Frisco Planning Commission, will also be taking on a four-year term. She has lived in Frisco for the past seven years and serves as director of acquisitions for development company Brynn Grey Partners.
Sherburne and Fallon will be replacing outgoing Councilman Dan Kibbie and Councilwoman Kim Cancelosi. Incumbents Rick Ihnken and Hunter Mortensen will be returning to council for two- and four-year terms, respectively.
Trending In: Local
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape