Frisco hosting second annual “boats, bloodies and brunch” party for locals
September 15, 2017
Frisco will host the second annual Fall Local's Party and Brunch at the Frisco Bay Marina from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 17. The event is billed as "a celebration of a well-played summer and beautiful fall" with "boats, bloodies and brunch."
Long tables will be set up on the marina lawn for brunch with $5 food and drink specials from the Island Grill, Breckenridge Distillery and New Belgium. The event will also feature live music from The Alcapones, who will be playing their blend of reggae, ska and folk.
Anyone with an ID proving Frisco residency will be able to enter a drawing for a free Dillon Reservoir adventure, courtesy of the Frisco Bay Marina.
There will be other giveaways every 30 minutes, including stand-up paddleboard rentals, 14-person pontoon boat rentals and full coolers and captains' hats.
For more information about the Fall Local's Party and Brunch, visit TownOfFrisco.com or contact Nora Gilbertson at NoraG@townoffrisco.com or at 970-668-9132.
Trending In: Local
- Applicants received ahead of Monday’s deadline likely to land homes at Silverthorne’s Smith Ranch
- Summit Human Services honored with state award
- Hiker who died on Quandary identified as 67-year-old David Law
- Bears are ransacking unsecured dumpsters in Summit County, and one resident has had enough
- Bear stuck in tree above laundromat draws crowd in Breckenridge
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- UPDATE: 43-year-old Pennsylvania woman killed in 150-foot fall on Mount Royal
- Tyler Gorrell, a 33-year-old Denver resident, is missing in Silverthorne’s backcountry
- New and approved in Silverthorne: Town gives 114-room hotel preliminary OK