Frisco Housing Task Force seeking applicants
March 31, 2017
The town of Frisco is seeking applicants for a new Housing Task Force made up of community members who will work with the town council to develop short- and long-term plans to address workforce-housing needs.
The council is seeking a diverse group of residents who will be able to bring different perspectives to housing issues. Areas of recommendation would include housing project priorities, code incentives and 5A fund strategies, among other issues.
Applicants should describe their interest in serving on the task force as well as outline their relevant experience in areas such as finance, construction, real estate, planning, architecture, development and small business ownership.
People who wish to serve as "citizens at large" are also invited to apply. Preference will be given to those working or living in Frisco or the Ten Mile Basin.
Task Force applications are available here or at Town Hall, located at 1 Main St. Frisco, CO, 80443. Applications must be submitted by Monday, April 10, at 5 p.m.
For more information or to submit an application electronically, email executive assistant Brodie Boilard at email@example.com. Boilard can also be reached at 970-668-9126.
Trending In: Local
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited