Frisco Housing Task Force seeking applicants
March 31, 2017
The town of Frisco is seeking applicants for a new Housing Task Force made up of community members who will work with the town council to develop short- and long-term plans to address workforce-housing needs.
The council is seeking a diverse group of residents who will be able to bring different perspectives to housing issues. Areas of recommendation would include housing project priorities, code incentives and 5A fund strategies, among other issues.
Applicants should describe their interest in serving on the task force as well as outline their relevant experience in areas such as finance, construction, real estate, planning, architecture, development and small business ownership.
People who wish to serve as "citizens at large" are also invited to apply. Preference will be given to those working or living in Frisco or the Ten Mile Basin.
Task Force applications are available here or at Town Hall, located at 1 Main St. Frisco, CO, 80443. Applications must be submitted by Monday, April 10, at 5 p.m.
For more information or to submit an application electronically, email executive assistant Brodie Boilard at email@example.com. Boilard can also be reached at 970-668-9126.
Trending In: Local
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Justin Erwin accepts plea agreement in 2016 Silverthorne sexual assault case