Frisco Peninsula Recreation Area bike path detour in effect until January
June 27, 2017
A short segment of the Peninsula Recreation Area bike path adjacent to the Frisco Nordic Center and multi-purpose field will be closed to all bicycle and pedestrian traffic beginning Wednesday, June 28, at 9 a.m.
The closure will remain in effect until the completion of a well-building project some time in late January next year. There will be a detour and signage in place to direct all traffic off the path near the west end of the Nordic Center parking lot and onto Recreation Way. Then, users will be routed back onto the path at the point where the baseball field parking lot access road meets with Recreation Way.
The east entrance to the Nordic Center parking lot will also be closed to all non-construction traffic, and patrons will only be able to access it through the west entrance. This closure will remain in effect until the completion of the project.
In addition to these closures, there will be seven parking spots in the Nordic Center lot reserved for construction workers.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system
- CDOT to begin road work on Highway 9 in Frisco
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- An FAQ for paying property taxes in Summit County
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skimmer charged with pair of misdemeanors, dodging possible felony
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver