Frisco planning commission holding hearing on proposed venue
April 20, 2017
The Frisco Planning Commission will be meeting on Thursday, April 20, at 5 p.m. to hold a public hearing on a proposed development on an empty lot in between Abby's Coffee and US Bank on Main Street.
The two-story, 6,300-square-foot project is described as a "venue for music, entertainment and private events including weddings, local nonprofit fundraisers, concerts, comedy and theater."
The main level would contain a dance floor, stage and bar, while the second would have balcony seating, an outdoor deck, bar area and office space.
The planning commission will also discuss proposed changes to the town's code during its work session before the regular meeting. A summary of those changes along with the full planning commission agenda can be found here.
Trending In: Local
- Wildfire updates from across Colorado
- Summit County’s animal shelter makes sure no pet is left behind when wildfire hits
- Ask Eartha: Is drought the new normal for the Mountain West?
- Hey, Spike! enjoys seeing locals, visitors and touring artists
- Basalt council majority wants to further restrict or close shooting range
- Former Silverthorne home of Broncos mascot hits market for $23M
- Frisco Bay Marina closes boat ramp, gas dock due to low water
- Frisco’s Whole Foods Market withdraws liquor license application, defusing tensions with local businesses
- Sorry Ironman, Breck Epic will stay ‘true,’ founder says
- Breckenridge ready to ‘finish Peak 8’ with luxury hotel, condos