Frisco receives pair of financial accounting rewards
March 1, 2018
The town of Frisco has been awarded the Certificate of Excellence in Financial Reporting by the Government Finance Association of the United States and Canada for its 2016 comprehensive annual financial report, making this the ninth year the town has received the prestigious governmental accounting and financial reporting award.
Frisco also received the Award for Outstanding Achievement in Popular Annual Financial Reporting for its 2016 Community Scorecard. That award recognizes the town for conformance with the highest standards for preparation of state and local government popular reports. Its contents conform to standards of creativity, presentation, understandability and reader appeal. This is the eight the year the town has received that award.
Trending In: Local
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Dillon man wins Summit County Rotary Club’s annual car raffle
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Colorado Association of Ski Towns releases report to spur transportation changes in resort communities
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Williams Sonoma outlet coming to Silverthorne this fall
- A nationally known champion of Native American art, Nancy Blomberg loved Breckenridge’s landscape
- Frisco child pornography trial hinges on disturbing images, chain of custody for digital evidence