Frisco seeks community input for Marina Bay overhaul project
August 30, 2017
The town of Frisco is hosting a community conversation on the redesign of the Frisco Bay Marina offices on Thursday, Aug. 31, from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
The event will take place at the marina. Officials will be seeking input on topics including facility uses, customer service area, architectural style, retail space and bath house needs. Attendees ages 21 and older will be given a complimentary beer or wine.
"The Marina is hugely successful, which is a great problem to have. Many people are enjoying this wonderful amenity," assistant town manager Diane McBride said in a news release. "With the growth in business, we are finding that we have outgrown our current spaces. Expanding and repurposing the space will help to create a better experience for every user at the Marina."
For more information, contact Jenn Shimp, guest services manager, at 970-668-4334 or via email at Jenns@townoffrisco.com.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?
- Gibbs resigns as commissioner for Polis cabinet post, Democrats will appoint a successor