Frisco Town Council to present grant awards to local nonprofits at council meeting
January 20, 2017
The town of Frisco will hold its annual grant presentation at 7 p.m. on Jan. 24. The presentation will be held at the beginning of the regular town council meeting in Council Chambers at Frisco Town Hall. Over 37 nonprofits will receive grants from the town totaling more than $139,045 in cash and $17,524 in in-kind donations for the 2017 fiscal year.
Every year the town offers support to local nonprofits through a yearly grant process where nonprofits seeking support can apply through a countywide grant program for cash and in-kind donations. The grant deadline is in late August each year for funding in the following calendar year.
Trending In: Local
- Outlets to host Wednesday hiring event featuring dozens of big-name brands
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Dillon Dam Road to close for scheduled maintenance Oct.15-19
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Letter | Gansmann: Enough is enough on county requests for blank checks