Frisco will seek input on Nordic Center, Marina master plan at pair of events
April 3, 2018
Frisco town officials will be hosting a community conversation to gather input and feedback on trails, user groups and overall future plans for the Frisco Nordic Center on Thursday, April 5, from 5-6:30 p.m. at the Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge, located at 621 Recreation Way. Participants will receive a beverage and light appetizers.
Next week, on Thursday, April 12, officials will host another community conversation at the day lodge to present a brief overview of the latest draft of the Marina Master Plan. The town has already gathered ideas from open houses and surveys but says there is still time for input. The event will run from 5-6:30 p.m. with a presentation at 5:30 p.m. Beverages and appetizers will be served.
Trending In: Local
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs