Get Stoked Winter Film Series kicks off at Keystone’s Warren Station
November 10, 2017
Warren Station amps up for the winter season with the Get Stoked Winter Film Series with reels of jaw-dropping feats in the Summit County premiere of "Drop Everything" on Saturday. "Drop Everything" is an action-packed ski movie featuring the world's preeminent freeskiers along with quick-hitting comedy, stunning locations, a potent soundtrack and stellar cinematography. "Drop Everything" will be shown two times, once at 6 p.m. and a second time at 8:30 p.m. Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 the day of the show. Proceeds will benefit Team Breck Sports Club and Team Summit. Seating is first-come, first served for both screenings. To see the movie trailer, visit SkiMovie.com/. To learn about the beneficiaries, visit TeamBreckSportsClub.com or TeamSummit.org.
Next weekend, Warren Station will host the second night of film with a special premiere of "Habit" on Saturday, Nov. 18 at 6 p.m. Stay tuned for more on Keystone's Get Stoked Winter Film Series.
Trending In: Local
- 62-year-old Dillon woman dies skydiving in California
- Summit County to consider draft of short-term rental regulations at Tuesday meeting
- ‘We knew it was arson’; Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were the country’s ‘worst eco-terrorist attack’
- Summit County Coroner’s Office hosts Frisco Zombie Walk
- Summit High, Middle schools to hold ribbon cutting ceremonies
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Silverthorne backs 110 with hope for Exit 205
- 15-hour standoff outside of Breckenridge ends peacefully
- At Arapahoe Basin Ski Area’s opening day, shredders share their new ski season resolutions
- Dillon celebrates first year successes of revamped amphitheater, looks ahead to 2019