Get Stoked Winter Film Series kicks off at Keystone’s Warren Station
November 10, 2017
Warren Station amps up for the winter season with the Get Stoked Winter Film Series with reels of jaw-dropping feats in the Summit County premiere of "Drop Everything" on Saturday. "Drop Everything" is an action-packed ski movie featuring the world's preeminent freeskiers along with quick-hitting comedy, stunning locations, a potent soundtrack and stellar cinematography. "Drop Everything" will be shown two times, once at 6 p.m. and a second time at 8:30 p.m. Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 the day of the show. Proceeds will benefit Team Breck Sports Club and Team Summit. Seating is first-come, first served for both screenings. To see the movie trailer, visit SkiMovie.com/. To learn about the beneficiaries, visit TeamBreckSportsClub.com or TeamSummit.org.
Next weekend, Warren Station will host the second night of film with a special premiere of "Habit" on Saturday, Nov. 18 at 6 p.m. Stay tuned for more on Keystone's Get Stoked Winter Film Series.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge swearing in new police chief on April 23
- Frisco releases summer race schedule
- Boulder’s Mark Williams delightfully disrupting best-laid Democratic campaign plans
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- ‘Skiing off to war’ presents story of 10th Mountain Division Wednesday
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017