Heart of Colorado offering free training ahead of philanthropy conference
September 3, 2016
The Community Resource Center (CRC) and Anschutz Family Foundation are offering free training for those planning to attend the 2016 Heart of Colorado Rural Philanthropy Days Conference at Copper Mountain Resort on Sept. 28-30. The free sessions will help nonprofit representatives craft more effective funding pitches for their projects and will take place in Frisco and Fairplay on Sept. 14. Registration for the conference closes Sept. 9.
Rural Philanthropy Days (RPD) is a biannual, three-day event that began in 1991 as a forum for strengthening nonprofit-funder relations and addressing critical needs in rural Colorado communities. In addition to opportunities to personally meet grant-makers, the conference will host training and skill-building opportunities focused on improving the success of regional nonprofits.
Trending In: Local
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape