Here’s a roundup of things to do in Summit County this Memorial Day weekend
Here is a rundown of events in Summit County this Memorial Day weekend:
• The Frisco Bay Marina will be opening on Saturday. Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, visit TownOfFrisco.com/play/frisco-bay-marina
• Arapahoe Basin Ski Area will feature the band White Water Ramble in its “Shakin’ at the Basin” summert concert series from 1–4 p.m. at Mountain Goat Plaza. The event is free. For more information, visit ArapahoeBasin.com/event/shakin-at-the-basin-may26/
• Arapahoe Basin will be hosting the 17th Annual Festival of the Brewpubs. Sample beer from breweries around Summit County, along with food and live music. Cost is $30. For more information, visit ArapahoeBasin.com/event/festival-of-the-brewpubs/
• Lakeside Bowl will host a weekly Retro Dance Party every Sunday starting this weekend at 135 Main St. in Dillon. For more information, call Lakeside Bowl at 970-468-6257.
Monday (Memorial Day)
• The town of Dillon will be holding a Memorial Day ceremony to pay tribute to fallen soldiers from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m at Dillon Cemetary. The event will feature music from the Summit Concert Band, and an open microphone opportunity for members of the public to offer their remembrances.
• The Breckenridge Heritage Alliance will be holding a Memorial Day ceremony from 10–11 a.m. at Valley Brook Cemetery, 900 Airport Road. This is a free event and will include light refreshments, an interdenominational service, placement of a wreath and the playing of Taps.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.