Household rain-barrel law takes effect Wednesday
August 8, 2016
Years of acrimony over Colorado's rooftop raindrops officially end Wednesday as a new law takes effect making it crystal clear that household rain barrels are legal.
Coloradans can store up to a total of 110 gallons of rainwater to use on their lawns and gardens in one or two rain barrels.
To read the full version of this story, visit The Denver Post website here.
Trending In: Local
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs