Interstate-70 exit 203 in Frisco to close Tuesday for milling work
August 7, 2017
Interstate-70 Exit 203 in Frisco will be closed from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday while crews from the Colorado Department of Transportation conduct standard maintenance work.
Workers will be carrying out milling and fill patching on both the 203 roundabout and bridge, so the exit will be closed in both directions. Westbound traffic will be detoured to Exit 201, while eastbound drivers will have to take Main Street or detour to the 205 Exit.
On Wednesday, crews will be conducting the same work on I-70 eastbound at the bridge at mile marker 192 from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Drivers can expect some delays in these locations.
Trending In: Local
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort’s ‘epic’ winter keeps getting better as it nears 200 inches for the season
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Misjudgments led to avalanche that killed Longmont man in southwestern Colorado, according to report
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night