Interstate-70 exit 203 in Frisco to close Tuesday for milling work
August 7, 2017
Interstate-70 Exit 203 in Frisco will be closed from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday while crews from the Colorado Department of Transportation conduct standard maintenance work.
Workers will be carrying out milling and fill patching on both the 203 roundabout and bridge, so the exit will be closed in both directions. Westbound traffic will be detoured to Exit 201, while eastbound drivers will have to take Main Street or detour to the 205 Exit.
On Wednesday, crews will be conducting the same work on I-70 eastbound at the bridge at mile marker 192 from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Drivers can expect some delays in these locations.
Trending In: Local
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape