Iron Springs Highway 9 construction Tuesday, Dec. 20
December 18, 2016
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) has issued a traffic advisory for some scheduled construction work on a portion of State Highway 9 on Tuesday, Dec. 20 from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
SEMA Construction, contractor for the Iron Springs project in Frisco, will be performing grinding work to smooth out sections of the road on both the north and southbound lanes just north of Swan Mountain Road. Traffic flow will be reduced to one lane at approximately mile marker 92 near Summit High School, with flaggers present for traffic control. Commuters along the road can anticipate delays of up to 20 minutes.
For more information about this two-year project, email email@example.com, or call the hotline at (970) 401-0901. Information about weekly lane closures is also available via CDOT at: coloradodot.info/travel/scheduled-lane-closures.html.
Trending In: Local
- Outlets to host Wednesday hiring event featuring dozens of big-name brands
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Dillon Dam Road to close for scheduled maintenance Oct.15-19
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Quandary muddles over mud season