Jeff Goble named new Frisco public works director
March 2, 2017
Jeff Goble has been named the new Frisco public works director, the town announced on Wednesday. He will be replacing former director Rick Higgins, who retired last year.
Goble, who has been serving as interim public works director since last November, started with the town in October 2015 as a water operator. In March of the next year, he was promoted to assistant public works director.
"I appreciate and am excited about the opportunity," Goble said in a press release. "I really enjoy this work and I feel fortunate to be a part of the town."
Goble has previously served as the public works director of Fairplay, as water system operator in Breckenridge, and as a water superintendent in Central City. He also was the owner of Rocky Mountain Water Works, which operated and managed public water systems throughout the state.
"Jeff has done a terrific job as interim Director for the last four months," said assistant town manager Diane McBride. "His 20 years of experience in the public sector makes for a smooth transition."
Trending In: Local
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape