Kathryn ‘Kizzie’ Fangmeier: 1960 – 2016
October 11, 2016
Kathryn "Kizzie" Fangmeier of Pueblo, previously of Summit County passed away on October 1, 2016. Born November 21,1960 in Fairbury Nebraska, Kizzie lived in Summit County from the early 1980s until March of this year when she moved to Pueblo.
She is survived by her brothers Douglas and Daniel along with many other relatives, special friends Mike and Rene Mumme, and Drew Brennan.
Over the years, Kizzie worked for Keystone Resort, Summit County government, The Keystone Center, Bristlecone Home Health Care and Axis Therapy.
A Celebration of Life will be held on Saturday, October 15 at 1 p.m. at the Community & Senior Center, 0083 Nancy's Place in Frisco. The spreading of her ashes will take place immediately following north of Silverthorne.
Trending In: Local
- Colorado Mountain College purchases Breckenridge apartment buildings, certifies mill levy
- Copper Mountain looks to open American Flyer by Christmas
- Vail Resorts to announce recipients of $2.3 million in community grant awards
- Summit County commissioners approve $126 million budget for 2019
- SHS kids score big at regional jazz competition
- Breckenridge, ski resort reach deal to build parking garage on South Gondola Lot
- Loveland Pass closed due to snow slide, will remain closed overnight
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Breckenridge reaches an agreement with ski resort on parking garage
- Frisco approves new short-term rental ordinance