Kathryn ‘Kizzie’ Fangmeier: 1960 – 2016
October 11, 2016
Kathryn "Kizzie" Fangmeier of Pueblo, previously of Summit County passed away on October 1, 2016. Born November 21,1960 in Fairbury Nebraska, Kizzie lived in Summit County from the early 1980s until March of this year when she moved to Pueblo.
She is survived by her brothers Douglas and Daniel along with many other relatives, special friends Mike and Rene Mumme, and Drew Brennan.
Over the years, Kizzie worked for Keystone Resort, Summit County government, The Keystone Center, Bristlecone Home Health Care and Axis Therapy.
A Celebration of Life will be held on Saturday, October 15 at 1 p.m. at the Community & Senior Center, 0083 Nancy's Place in Frisco. The spreading of her ashes will take place immediately following north of Silverthorne.
Trending In: Local
- Former students will hold benefit recital for cherished Summit County dance instructor stricken by cancer, stroke
- Frisco Bay Marina’s ‘Big Dig’ would dredge tons of soil to extend boating season, make way for bigger vessels
- Skier killed in tree collision at Breckenridge Ski Resort identified by coroner
- Hey, Spike! bids former Summit Daily News publisher Jim Morgan a happy retirement
- Should Colorado host the Winter Olympics? The Summit Daily wants to hear from you
- Prominent climate scientist predicts Summit County’s climate in 2050. It might not be what you expect
- New parking garage comes with plans to better manage traffic in downtown Breckenridge
- High Country Crime: Pain drugs stolen from ski patrol shack atop Buttermilk
- Colorado startup launches product to facilitate ski-to-ski binding switches with bare hands
- Federal, state, local authorities work together to avoid catastrophe at Green Mountain Reservoir