Keystone Resort delays opening to Nov. 11
November 1, 2016
Keystone delays opening to Nov. 11
Keystone Resort announced Tuesday morning that due to the unseasonably warm temperatures throughout the region the last few weeks, it will delay its 2016-17 launch by a week, now targeting Friday, Nov. 11, for Opening Day.
"Our top priority at Keystone is to provide our guests with the best early-season ski and ride experience possible," Mike Goar, Keystone's COO, said in a statement. "While Mother Nature has not made it easy for recent snowmaking operations, our team is ready to fire up the snow guns at every opportunity as weather gets cooler this week and next.
"We look forward to opening as soon as we feel we can provide our guests with a better experience and quality snow conditions," he added.
For more information about Keystone Resort, visit http://www.keystoneresort.com, or call (877) 204-7889.
Trending In: Local
- Dillon man wins Summit County Rotary Club’s annual car raffle
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Breckenridge reels from boy’s death as investigation into fatal truck-on-bike collision continues
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Frisco child pornography trial hinges on disturbing images, chain of custody for digital evidence
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs
- Williams Sonoma outlet coming to Silverthorne this fall