Keystone Science School now accepting summer camp scholarship applications
February 15, 2017
The Keystone Science School is now accepting applications for scholarships for its annual summer camp until March 1, giving more children the chance to benefit from this outdoor experience.
These so-called "camperships" are available to families that need some financial support to send their kid(s) to camp. The program is now in its 11th year, having providing more than 500 children with a camp experience.
"We will make every effort possible to help your camper attend a session in one of our summer camp programs," Cap Witzler, selection committee member, said in a news release. "While our requests for financial help often exceed the funds available, if you feel your child cannot attend without some aid, and otherwise would be unable to attend, we would encourage you to promptly complete a financial aid application."
The process is simple, and more than $20,000 in scholarships are available. Recipients will be informed before April 1.
Interested individuals should visit KeystoneScienceSchool.org/camp/financial-aid. Once there, complete the online application, or submit it via U.S. Mail to:
Keystone Science School
Recommended Stories For You
1053 Soda Ridge Road
Keystone, CO 80435
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9