Lake Dillon Theatre announces 2017 season
October 28, 2016
Lake Dillon Theatre Company announces upcoming season for new S'thorne location
The Lake Dillon Theatre Company (LDTC) announces the 2017 theater season, "New Beginnings," its inaugural season in its new home in Silverthorne. Just as LDTC and the town of Silverthorne have embarked on a new journey together, the stories for 2017 feature characters that are also beginning a new journey in their lives. 2017 season passes and flex passes will be available for purchase in November. Patrons who purchase a season pass in November will receive LDTC's wine punch card.
The 2017 season includes: "Sister Act" by Bill and Cheri Steinkeller, opening June 23; "Ghost," by Bruce Joel Robin, opening July 1; "Murder for Two," by Kinosian and Blair, opening Sept. 1; "Noises Off," by Michael Frayn, opening Dec. 1.
With LDTC's expanded performance spaces, it will now offer a new theater series, "The Lab Theatre." This series will present "Buyer & Cellar" by Jonathan Tolins, opening June 30; "Pretty Fire" by Charlayne Woodard, opening Aug. 11; and "Grounded," by George Brant, opening Sept. 22.
Trending In: Local
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Outlets to host Wednesday hiring event featuring dozens of big-name brands
- Dillon Dam Road to close for scheduled maintenance Oct.15-19
- Brecknridge’s Beaver Run spa boasts new perks after $100,000 remodel
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Opinion | Liddick: Democrats show deep hypocrisy in Kavanaugh confirmation