Land Title Guarantee Company celebrates half a century in business
March 9, 2017
On March 1, 1967, the Land Title Guarantee Company opened its first location in Denver. Co-founder George Beardsley went on to be president of the company for 27 years, opening offices in Summit County in the early '90s. He continued working with the company until he passed away in 2009.
The company, which has since expanded to 51 locations in Colorado, is celebrating its 50th anniversary. The company has three locations in Summit — Frisco, Breckenridge and Dillon. The company plans on hosting customer appreciation celebration in honor of the anniversary.
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge swearing in new police chief on April 23
- Frisco releases summer race schedule
- Boulder’s Mark Williams delightfully disrupting best-laid Democratic campaign plans
- ‘Skiing off to war’ presents story of 10th Mountain Division Wednesday
- Man killed in avalanche near Breckenridge ID’ed as experts warn of heightened danger
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017