Land Title Guarantee Company celebrates half a century in business
March 9, 2017
On March 1, 1967, the Land Title Guarantee Company opened its first location in Denver. Co-founder George Beardsley went on to be president of the company for 27 years, opening offices in Summit County in the early '90s. He continued working with the company until he passed away in 2009.
The company, which has since expanded to 51 locations in Colorado, is celebrating its 50th anniversary. The company has three locations in Summit — Frisco, Breckenridge and Dillon. The company plans on hosting customer appreciation celebration in honor of the anniversary.
Trending In: Local
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Outlets to host Wednesday hiring event featuring dozens of big-name brands
- Dillon Dam Road to close for scheduled maintenance Oct.15-19
- Brecknridge’s Beaver Run spa boasts new perks after $100,000 remodel
- Summit Sheriff’s Office awarded grant for search and rescue