Land Title Guarantee Company celebrates half a century in business
March 9, 2017
On March 1, 1967, the Land Title Guarantee Company opened its first location in Denver. Co-founder George Beardsley went on to be president of the company for 27 years, opening offices in Summit County in the early '90s. He continued working with the company until he passed away in 2009.
The company, which has since expanded to 51 locations in Colorado, is celebrating its 50th anniversary. The company has three locations in Summit — Frisco, Breckenridge and Dillon. The company plans on hosting customer appreciation celebration in honor of the anniversary.
Trending In: Local
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Justin Erwin accepts plea agreement in 2016 Silverthorne sexual assault case