Lee Likes Bikes clinics travel to Frisco Adventure Park in Sept.
August 25, 2016
On Sept. 10 and 17, the Frisco Adventure Park Bike Park will host Lee Likes Bikes clinics. There will be two beginner/intermediate mountain biking clinics on Sept. 10 at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. These clinics are two hours long. On Sept. 17 at 10 a.m., there will be a four-hour advanced skills mountain biking clinic.
Lee McCormack, who has been a devoted rider and communicator for more than 25 years, has personally taught thousands of riders of all levels and styles, including more than 1,000 National Interscholastic Cycling Association coaches who teach more than 5,000 high school MTB racers.
"The Frisco Bike Park and surrounding terrain are incredible petri dishes for teaching mountain biking skills, and after a summer of riding, folks are ready to take it to the next level so they can do some harder fall riding in Fruita and/or get ready for winter biking. I've heard folks say that they have learned more in a few hours in Lee Likes Bikes clinics, than in multiday clinics," stated Brian Donner, recreation operations manager at the Frisco Adventure Park.
More information and online registration may be found at FriscoBikePark.com or by calling (970) 668-2558.
Trending In: Local
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Dillon man wins Summit County Rotary Club’s annual car raffle
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Jury finds Kenneth Casey guilty in Frisco child pornography trial
- A nationally known champion of Native American art, Nancy Blomberg loved Breckenridge’s landscape