Local co-working space looks to boost outdoor industry in Summit County
December 2, 2016
Elevate CoSpace in Frisco will be hosting its first Kickoff event at their Frisco location on Dec. 10, from 4-8 p.m. Joel Gatz from opensnow.com will be speaking at the event at 6 p.m.
The event is meant to promote Summit County as the head of the outdoor industry. The first part of the event will be planning for a new Colorado Outdoors Industry Leadership Summit to be held in the county in a partnership with the Outdoor Industry Association and the state Office of Outdoor Recreation. There will also be an avalanche safety workshop done by the Friends of Colorado Avalanche Information Center.
Nonprofits such as Friends of Dillon Range District, Project Bike Tech as well as SOS Outreach will participate in the event. While the event is free, there is a request for a $5 donation in support of the nonprofits.
Trending In: Local
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Search for Tyler Gorrell suspended with no sign of the missing Denver resident
- Tuesday workshop at CMC Breckenridge to focus on building a welcoming community
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)