Local doctors office expands services after bringing in an additional surgeon
March 9, 2017
Summit gains a new podiatrist
Eagle-Summit Ankle & Foot had Dr. Andrew Bernhard join the practice last year. Since his joining, the office has been able to expand services to four days a week. The practice has offices in both Frisco and Avon.
Before joining Eagle-Summit, Bernhard was the chief resident at Kingwood Medical Center in Texas. While there he trained in forefoot, rearfoot and ankle surgery. Eagle-Summit's other practitioner, Dr. Brian Maurer, has been in a podiatrist in Colorado since 1997.
Trending In: Local
- Colorado River District unveils six principles for water-use reductions for all users
- Bill introduced to name Frisco post office after fallen Flight for Life pilot
- Breckenridge Ski Resort about a month out from making snow
- Dillon Ranger District campgrounds to close for season on Oct. 7
- Co-defendant testifies in Ramon Villa sexual assault trial
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Jury finds Kenneth Casey guilty in Frisco child pornography trial
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death